Restoring multiplayer games

So I just spent like 40 euros on steam for this (1999) game in order to play it with my gf mostly against the AI.

We played for a few hours and decided to save the game and call it a day. However to my surprise when I tried to restore the game it kept crashing... After a short google search it turned out that this is a known bug that hasn't been fixed for more than a year now?! My surprise was even bigger keeping in mind that we had been playing both the original AOE2 and a pirated AOE2 HD version as well and in both of them saving/restoring worked fine in multiplayer.

Is there any official information about this being fixed in the near future? Also I have heard of some user patch/mod called Wololo kingdoms that people use to play online. Does saving/restoring multiplayer games work using it?

submitted by /u/gryp5
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2NIcoXl
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment