Cannot join games on ESO

Hi guys,

while I was home in Germany over Christmas I played tons of games online with my family and it would work about 9 out of 10 times. Now I am back in Austria and neither can I join any games, nor can anyone join my games.

Is this a common problem? Like, are there any specific router settings the game needs to work?

It is exactly the same for a friend of mine, but we cannot seem to fix it. Sometimes it works after going to the main menu and logging in again after like 10 tries, but that is not a real solution. It is especially strange since it worked out perfectly fine literally yesterday on this same laptop, just with a different location.

Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/ILikeToBurnMoney
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 http://bit.ly/2Almd4C
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment