I'm sorry relic gold is bs.

So noob post here. I popped a 1v1v1v1 with my wife on a local connection for the record fastest feudal time for me so far is 11 minutes. We were against a moderate AI. We managed to wait out one of them getting wrecked while we were simultaneously getting attacked and attacking the remaining. I know their unit was ele-archers. So that's a chore to kill for me and her. We had this AI holed in constantly attack to the point where they should have been unable to collect resources but the POS was still getting gold. It wasn't until we both dropped the match out of frustration that we found out they had accumulated 17k of relic gold. Allowing them to spam ele-archers and siege units (black forest) it was straight BS. At the end of the match the AI had over 1k kills... 1194 if I remember correctly. Being holed in and constantly attack we were entirely unable to win. (Last man standing) so I just wanted to rant that. Also the bastard was all up on our D like no ones business.. Just sending hoards of ele-archers at us. In the end their largest army was 69 units.

A TWO HOUR GAME! AND TWO HUMAN PLAYERS JUST DROPPED IT AGAINST A MODERATE DIFFICULTY ORIGINAL AI.

submitted by /u/SPJess
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://bit.ly/2RmxKum
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment