Steam Workshop Mod stopped working mid game

Hello,

As I posted about previously, I play weird long games where trebs generally ruin, or limit, my fun. I subscribed to the steam workshop mod "No Trebs for Plebs" (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908683366&searchtext=treb) that removes trebs from the game. I fired up a game with that this weekend and have played it for probably 6-7 hours so far. Its pretty epic so far. No trebs build-able at my castle, and none spotted with the enemy.

Unfortunately, I just sat down to play some more and realized that trebs are back in the game, both build-able in my castles and an enemy AI already tried to roll in with some. I confirmed that the mod is still downloaded/subscribed on steam and within the AoE 2 client, and tried reloading an old save and restarting the game but... they're still there!

Is this a common problem with mods in general? Or are the all powerful Trebs not to be denied forever?!

submitted by /u/treg4917
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://bit.ly/2QcHum9
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment