Crashing on main menu

Hello all. This is an issue that just started appearing tonight for me. The last time I played was this past Sunday, and I never had this issue then. I'm getting a lot of freezes on the main menu, with the buttons failing to load. I think it's because I was still using the AoE1DE theme, and for some reason, that's now no longer listed in my mods, despite it being a permanent giveaway during that event. Sometimes the menu will load (with the regular AoE2DE theme) and I can play as normal, though if I go back to the main menu at any time, I get a freeze again. Anyone know what's going on? I tried validating game files (Steam) and it said there were no issues.

submitted by /u/Last_Gallifreyan
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2VM93bU
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment