Question about Norse unit Bogsveigir

Hello I am a returning player who's been back 3 months now and sitting around 1750rr.

I'm an Odin main currently and when I was a kid I dont remember the unit Bogsveigir. I am trying to better learn their use. I was told they can be used to counter myrms for instance despite it saying they are good against myth units. How worth it are they mixing into your unit comp even if you dont have problems with myth units?

I usually use a mix of Jarls/Husk/TA/Ulf when it comes to non siege/myth units. Would adding in these new units strengthen my unit comp? If so against certain civs more than others? Etc...

Thanks for help

submitted by /u/GrimRRsupersport
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/2xe4EFn
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment