Will there be a FFA ladder/matchmaking system in AOE3 DE?

Hi everyone,

I am a fan of AOE games (yet never played 3) and strategy games in general, yet the only game type I love to play is FFA (4 to 8 players). I don't like playing 1v1 because of the pressure it puts on me, and I don't like teams in strategy games in general. To my knowledge, unfortunately only Warcraft 3 has a FFA ladder (not anymore, since Reforged still doesn't have ladder at all) and there is currently no strategy game out there with FFA ladder :(
I wish there was a FFA matchmaker in AOE2. I absolutely love playing AOE2 but it's not easy to find FFA games with players of a relatively similar level in custom games.

The question is, do you know if AOE3 will have a FFA ladder or, at least, FFA matchmaker?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Shokaah
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2GvqLet
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment