Is anyone else not getting arabia?

I have it favourited and last ten (now 11) matches in a row have been other maps, it's really annoying as my opponents keep alt-f4ing and I've to requeue then - therefore I presume they too have arabia favourited? I've even tried unfavouriting arabia!

I keep messing around by banning different maps and it doesn't seem to matter just get whatever is not banned that's not arabia.

It's just leading to unmatched games, as at my level myself and my opponents don't know how to play certain maps (eg I've played golden swamp 4 times and each time my opponent didn't know to build a dock so I just flatten them without a fight).

submitted by /u/BillQuickGates
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/330Ohbw
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment