Why did they get rid of mixed difficulty AI?

Just the title really. Did I imagine that? I'm sure you could face, for example two Standard and a Hard if you wanted. I play with my...let's say very mixed ability friends, and we struggle to find the right balance against the AI to have a balanced game. Moderate is too easy for me even if we're massively outnumbered, and facing Hard is either very easy if I can rush one of them down or very difficult if I can't rush one of them down and get 2v1'd while my mates are still struggling up to Feudal. It surely can't be that hard to implement. I think letting us mix would help a lot! End up with a more rewarding game that becomes a set of smaller 1v1s.

submitted by /u/Snikhop
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3t0LF7Z
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment