Returning player - how do you handle the swedes?

I was just curious how to handle this civ? They are difficult to raid due to their Torp booms and there aren't many actual villagers to kill. In addition almost all Swedish players are rushing their version of muskets.

Age 3 is typically the point where im 'out boomed'. And they just spam their version of muskets with about 10 cannons behind them.

Age 2 I would to go cav here, but I feel cav gets countered by their muskets.

Should I just go British longbow with culverins here, aiming for an age 3 fight? Can Swedish players even build a stable?

I feel if I don't end the game 10 minutes in it's just game over. Nothing I've seen can match their economy.

submitted by /u/Outlaw782
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3dXs8AW
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment