What is your favorite "weird" strategy?

I just finished my 100th game on the ranked ladder and am happy with my 1k elo placement. I know I'm not a fast player, but I'm getting better. I have the most fun when trying off meta strategies. For example I spent an entire evening deleting my Persian town center in dark age and rebuilding it next to my opponent. I'm also looking into a build order for Huang's endless militia into fast castle.

In order to increase my skill and elo I SHOULD practice "meta" strategies, but I have the most fun with stranger build orders. So what is a wacky strategy that you have had success with? Bonus points if you have a build order you can share.

submitted by /u/walkermyers
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3u66srX
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment