Can we not sort achievement by date?

After buying some more DLC in the recent sale, dipping back into Age of Empires II: HD Edition has reminded me of a fairly consistent problem I get with Steam: why can't I view my achievements by date when I go into the game's achievements? After unlocking a bunch of achievements today, I noticed again that AOE2 has a huge number of achievements and trawling through a whole list of achievements to see what I unlocked looking for today's date seems far more inconvenient than a simple sort list would be? Has anybody else thought this, or is it just me? I've had it with numerous other games in my list, but today has led me to ask this as I must have scrolled through countless achievement lists searching for what I have just managed to get done!

submitted by /u/amirrorofmind
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : Steam http://ift.tt/2APAY1k
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment