Has anything like this happened to you while you were playing?

You try to do your best, but at a certain point you get tired and you let the game ends up in a losing... Has this ever happened to you?

For example, today I played a BF 3v3 game. I've build my castles, stables, barracks, etc in the weaker flank n order to help him. What happened? The weaked flank stopped playing. I don't know why, but he ended the game with an overall of 7k points. He didn't resigned, he did nothing, just vanished, letting me fight versus two for almost an hour. In the end we won, I did my best to holding on while the other flank (that was strong) rekt all the other players. But that was intense.

In the last match, ended few minutes ago, I played a BF 4v4 game... But a very similar thing happened with my flank. Growing tired of always have to fight alone vs 2... I gave up easily too, encountering the rage of the other teammates. Both insulted me, one also ignored me on voobly. I hate what they told to me but I was and I am really tired of playing in situations like this...

submitted by /u/WorkingMeringue
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Cr3ojM
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment