Help me get out of my elo hell x.x

Hi everyone. The elo system in HD is ruining the game for me. It gives me a elo WAY too high. I'm currently at 1700, which is ridiculous as I get DESTROYED by 1700+ players. No matter how hard I try, when I attack I do no damage, when they attack I can't do anything. If the elo system was working as intended, I'd get back to my true elo (1600 I think. I win half the time against 1600). However, everytime I get obliterated in 1v1 or 2v2 with 1700 (I'm so sorry dear allies...), I lose ~6 points. Then I hop on a 4v4 BF, win, and get +24. Or I win 1v1 against a 1650 player, and get +20.

So now I can either play a 1700 and lose hard, or take 30 minutes looking for a 1600 who won't say "play someone of your level asshole" and kick me. When I find said 1600, I'll get insulted if I win for not playing "on my level". "Didn't you see I asked for noobs only?" Even in very close games...

Why do I believe reddit can give me a solution: I read here and there that there was a way to manually set your elo in AoE2HD. However I didn't find it on internet :/ So I hope someone can explain me how to do it if it's still possible. I don't want to have to make free elo lobbies everytime I win a game.

tl;dr: help a bad player to smurf, how to fix elo manually in AoE2HD?

submitted by /u/Yung_Rocks
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2N81ZD0
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment