Multiplayer - etiquette

So - I'm new to Voobly and I've joined some games as a "noob". I'm like 0-11 right now. I get yelled at in every game I play. Pretty much either Arabia or black forrest - I don't know when to wall, etc. I feel like all these players have it down to a science as far as "step 1 - do this, step 2 - do that". I'm just used to playing the AI on hard in HD and I'd have a blast with it, winning often.

So obviously, there's a wrong way to play AOE. My scores are always so much lower than everyone else. Is there some vids I can watch that would give me a tutorial?

I don't see a lot of games like regicide on here either. I'm clearly missing something and frustrated.

submitted by /u/AtariFX
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2DpVOGL
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment