OK What game should I play ?

I played aoe2 for the first time when I was a kid like 10 years old and I played the Age of Kings back then so now that I got back to play the game I'm playing the Age of Kings but I'm seeing a lot of other versions that have so many civs and techs and the thing is that I want to play online but I'm seeing that on Voobly there is basically nobody who plays the Age of Kings and most people play the Forgotten but I'm seeing that there are other versions like African Kingdom and definitive editions. Are they some sort of patchs or should I download all of them ? To be honest I'm completely lost and I can't find anything on the net. Please help.

submitted by /u/Dark_Lord9
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2orq21M
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment