I have been thinking of getting the Acer Nitro 5 with i5-9300h and GeForce GTX 1650? Is this a decent gaming laptop?

I've decided to buy this on black Friday and i have watched some benchmarking videos on YouTube. And i know that the Acer Nitro 5 has heating issues, which i think i can prevent with thermal paste and undervolting. I would like to hear your opinion on it.

And a side question that has nothing to do with the laptop. Which part of a pc processes video game AI? Say the AI from Age Of Empires II, or just any strategy games. Is it the CPU or GPU?

I've also thought of the Acer Predaotr Helios 300 with GTX 1060 but it seems a bit too expensive for me.

submitted by /u/BNewAce
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : pcmasterrace https://ift.tt/2PfttZO
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment