Villager Counts for AOE1 DE

Just bought the game on Steam and am enjoying the nostalgia. I was terrible when I was younger though, and now I'm playing through the game with a better understanding of stats/early-eco/value units/etc. I was curious how many villagers players end up with later in the game. Playing some low-pop cap games of 50/75 and I realized I had about 40-45 villagers or fishing ships when my eco in full swing. This forced me to sacrifice some villagers to make room for units, or merely attack with smaller, stronger units.

I was hoping I could get a poll of the following:

  • what pop cap do you play and how many villagers do you use
  • After berries and animals, how many farms do you have
  • Do you ever send 2-5 villagers out to offensively gather another teams resource(s)?
submitted by /u/RES_KnowsYourSins
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe https://ift.tt/30CL66X
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment