AOE2 vets: help me find my old clan

So this post is far reaching, but I'm having such a memory block it's driving me insane. I can't remember the name of my old clan. They taught me a lot about the game and were a very nice group of people (nice enough to let a young kid like me in). I drifted away after being more interested in other online games, but if anyone can just toss some old clan names out there, I'd appreciate. Things I remember:

-Was roughly between the years 2002 to 2004. -Was mostly active on Gamespy. Only used Zone on the odd occasion. -Mainly played AOE2 but there was a small group that played AOE3. -May or may not have started with a L, or had L in the name. -Almost certain it was only 3 letters. -We ranked each other, to distinguish leadership and skills. For example, the lowest rank was Peasant or something to that degree. -One member had "Deer" in his name. Deerhead? Deerhunter? I dunno. -Mainly used MSN but my old contact lists are lost. -Had its own website. Typical black backgrounds. But the message boards, I think, were using ProBoards. -Roughly 20 to 40 members. Not a huge number.

submitted by /u/Xanarki
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/33xhsRq
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment