Is anyone else having major desync problems in HD lobbies?

I know most people have already moved on to DE, but I was curious if anyone still playing HD was having as a bad a time on multiplayer as I am. I haven't been able to stay in a multiplayer game for more than a couple minutes before the game lags so hard that somebody drops or the game ends with an "out of sync detected." My computer has no problem running the game and my connection is consistently 100+ mbps so I have no idea what the problem could be. I occasionally get the message about port forwarding but that hasn't ever significantly impacted performance for me in the past. The game went from fine to absolutely unplayable. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/mmmbacon914
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2r2YhBt
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment