What order do I play the campaigns in?

Its been 20 years since I played this game. I got the DE, and I'm loving it; but I am not sure in what order the campaigns were released/what order I should play them in as originally intended by the original game/expansion creators. I thought I remembered it being laid out because I couldn't unlock any besides the starting one and I just unlocked them as I progressed into the game.

Is there a definitive list of the order, or is there an easy way to know? Or maybe a way to lock myself out of them until I do them in the intended order?

My point is that I don't really want to play a campaign that is easier than the campaigns I've already finished.

submitted by /u/Darksinthe
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Rck1px
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment