Discussion

tl;dr: How do you all feel about DE so far?

I’ve downloaded DE and it’s cool to see the new graphics and new civs but I can’t help feeling that it’s going to further fragment the player base. I primarily play HD edition and I really like how HD still feels like I’m playing the original game that I loved. I don’t get that same feeling with DE, and I’m worried that support for HD (and the version on voobly) is going to stop. I know that lots of DE’s problems will be fixed as the game is out longer, but it doesn’t feel like good ol classic AOE2 anymore and I don’t want to lose that. I guess I’m very conflicted with DE and I’d love to hear what you all are thinking.

submitted by /u/Murk0
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2L4XUNB
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment