How can I counter massed Pikemen and Cav Archers?

I recently got back into aoe2 so my skills are a bit rusty (not too bad though) and I've been playing around with a couple of friends.

One of them almost always plays as Huns and masses Pikemen and Cav Archers, and I try so hard to defend against him but he always overwhelms me. How can I counter him effectively?

P.S: I thought about feudal rushing him early on, but that's just not fun in friendly games with your squad cause we all play to get to late game then have huge wars, but he just always has the advantage with Huns cav archers. Also, do you think I could counter him using an army of Cataphracts?

submitted by /u/Simo-intensifies
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2lMhKA6
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment