Taunts

Is taunting opponents or talking shit while you’re beating them unsportsmanlike? I mean, is it looked down upon? Not in tournaments, I play a lot of CBA and casual games.

I was sending laugh taunts to the opponent cuz we managed to deny a castle at about 90%, and that was basically the kill shot for the game since their base would be fully open for us to flood. And my teammate was upset with me saying “they are players too they don’t deserve that”. Tbh I felt bad because I do that a lot when we win or in similar situations. But my holdover is that when you lose taunts happen to you too, and you just roll with it. So is it really that looked down upon or bad sportsmanship? I hope you understand the question

submitted by /u/pussyeater17
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2MGxrnS
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment