An inspiring example why you should always check the settings before playing a game.

Having a decent deathmatch player to play against usually is a challenge I would not like to miss, so when I saw a 2.1k ELO player on HD today I thought, lets give it a shot. 11

Joined without really checking the settings, since a 2k+ player should really know how to set up such a game, right?

Well, not exactly.. It was a 1v1 DM game with 125 pop, treaty and standard victory. What did my opponent do?

Spammed Siege Workshops and Siegerams and Halbediers in my base while the treaty still was running, put walls and castles everywhere. After I repelled that attack with some onagers in pretty much not more than a few seconds, he/she built a wonder in the other corner of the map.

Oh and did I mention it was full techtree? :P

The player was called "The_Viper". If you encounter that person in the wild be cautious. It's not a very good player by any means, but that fellow surely knows how to cheese hard.

submitted by /u/Alkhalim
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2YrqwVp
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment