I lost a game because I thought Mongols got Eagle Warriors

I played a random civ game on Arabia and I got the Mongols. I thought nice I will do a quick castle and then move into Eagle Warriors. Even though I was scouting with my Scout(and not an Eagle Scout) it didnt cross my mind. My opponent was Britons so I knew he would go for Archers. He came in with 10 Crossbowmen in late Feudal(I was already in Castle Age). I had resources saved up to spam Eagle warriors from my two barracks. I would have wiped out his archers quickly if it wasnt for the fact that I was Mongols which is not a meso civ. Then it hit me: I am Mongols not Mayans It never crossed my mind.

I build a Market and a Blacksmith in Feudal so I couldnt make any other units. . I spammed militia in pure desperation and upgraded them to longswords. I got utterly destroyed. Oh god I love this Game. 11.

submitted by /u/Milanjacks
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2ysJlNm
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment