Got smurfed on steam in HD. Any guess at the true elo of these players?

Hey, so for backstory me and my friends usually play against the HD ai on moderate difficulty, in teams of 3v3 etc. We can easily win these so I’d say we are not noobs at the game. We played a non-ranked match earlier and got pummelled by one guy who was obviously a smurf - he had one game on his steam account. But I added him anyway and said we should have a rematch. What I didn’t expect was one of his other teammates to be insane, like, even better than this guy. Long story short we got destroyed, but when I was looking through the recording i was just in awe of how quick this guy builds. It’s insane.

We played on a random turbo map on a 4v4. Light blue and orange were the supposed smurfs. Anyone who has time to watch the recording, what do you think their true ELO is? They were both at 1600 in game.

link to recording: https://ufile.io/k5msfbk4

submitted by /u/Bibdid1
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2LNBqmd
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment