Am I the only one who make strokes while being rushed?

I'm trying to play arabia 1v1. I know many of my shortcuts, the problem is that in situations where I'm rushed, I make strokes sometimes.

For example in my last game. The oppoent sent some pikes to my gold. I picked up the vill on the left, and double clicked S (which is my shortcut for palisade) and walled the left side of the mine camp. Then I picked the right vill to do the same with the right flank of the mining camp, but because of the hurry for the approaching pikes, I actually built a farm (which is A->S on my shortcut) and this ended in a disaster. The farm wasn't intentional, but a stroke. Am I the only one? If not, what should I do to avoi strokes?

submitted by /u/ShadowLink39
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2ZqpmKR
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment