How to counter Aztec Coyotes on team?

So I only really play 3v3 sgt-lt ranks.

I’m playing Dutch with slightly higher score against the Aztec on my side of Deccan. Others are doing okay in mid. Scores look favorable on our side. I Have skirmish/ruyter/cannon mix pushing into his base. Facing mace/arrow behind a wall so I’m staying back and just pushing with my skirms to kill the AK. And hitting walls with cannon. Then out of nowhere 50 coyotes come and wreck my whole army.

Coyote come and push through my walls and destroy my eco.

So what counters coyotes? Muskets and Huss? I tried to switch to halb/cannon but my eco was already getting hit. Coyotes seemed to eat everything I had against them and with a few arrow knights my cannons were toast.

submitted by /u/Gibbs-
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2YC2sz7
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment