Only 2 starting sheep

So l just ages played a game (luckily i was practicing against the AI) and I only started with 2 sheep instead of 4. I thought maybe they were bugged in a woodline or something so I just deleted everything so I would be defeated and see he whole map and they were literally nowhere I just had 3 sets of 2 on standard Arabia map. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Also, does anyone know the ‘laws’ of laming? In the next game my vil shot the boar once then the AI scout hit it and my vil shot it a 2nd time but he boar had turned its aggro from my vil to the scout already even though I hit first. Was this just unlucky or is this just how the mechanics work?

submitted by /u/SaladinStormblessed
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2ZoJM6Z
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment