The leaderboard system for campaigns that I hope to see in Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition.

I think I already pointed out about this hintly in my previous but seems like nobody seems to got it. So, here's the thing here:

Some of the Singleplayer games like Life Is Strange, GTA V added this score ranking elements for each missions or for certain objectives. I think that Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition can do something like that. Like a leaderboard where it'll show how fast a player was able to complete a scenario. Or filter a scenario by doing K/D ratio, player who completed the most secondary objectives, economy score, etc. If player cheats or something it'll won't be updated anymore just like achievement progress gets halted in HD Edition. Since the recorded game and stats will be recorded on leaderboard it's possible to check if a player cheats from outside via cheat engine or something like that. I think it'll bring a nice competition among players in AoE2 community for completing scenario most efficient way possible. I am telling this from E3 trailer gameplay scenario. It'll be nice if devs decided to do something like that.

submitted by /u/Bigbossbro08
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/333dd0V
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment