Struggling with MAA to archers build - advice?

I am getting my maa into the enemy’s base by a good time (soon after as I hit feudal), but I find I struggle as soon as their first archers or skirms come out. Even if I begin training archers soon after maa arrive, it seems my enemy often has time to mass archers/skirms first, especially if they go double range and because my range is so far away. Also, I struggle when my opponent decides to go heavier on skirms as an immediate response, since with proper micro they work great against my incoming archers and decent enough against the maa too.

So my question is this: how do you respond to quick straight archers/skirms mix from your opponent in response to your own maa into archers build? Thanks!

(I’m about 1180 1v1 DE ELO, for reference)

submitted by /u/MShepherd23
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2S8FUFp
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment