AOE 3: Your best memories/moments

AOE 4 Comes out tomorrow. I've been playing this game since 2007, on and off. I finally got some of my other mates to start playing but they were mostly more aoe 2 fans and now want to switch to aoe 4 because its much more like 2. I'll likely follow them but AOE 3 will always have a special place to me. In a last hurrah I finally took on multiplayer for the first time after always being too scared, and managed to sneak a 1200 ELO, which I was super proud of given how much talent is out there. Probably could have gotten higher if i'd started playing way earlier but my APM is awful, hence why i'll never be super at these type of games.

Anyway, enough rambling. I love this community and I love this game so much. What are your best moments of AOE 3 across the years?

submitted by /u/mxnoob983
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3GsgLgJ
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment