I always die to Maa/scouts, archers in my base.

Im 1250 but my highest elo is 1420. im supposed to be around 1300 generally, but im loosing games non stop.

When units get into my base, my enemy micros like a god with groups of units all over my base. Meanwhile, i do not quickwall (bacause its an ability i do not possess), or i try to fight back with vils and all my vils die and its gg, or i garrison all the vils and like 5 of them still die and all my eco is idle and its gg.

I pretty much need to fully wall or i die.

How do i deal with units running around my base killing all my vils?

Yes, i do make army, but it's always out of position, and if i try to attack my enemy he has all resources quickwallled and is able to defend everything without loosing a single vil.

submitted by /u/DepressedAdultGuy
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3CujDHu
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment