How to adapt build orders to maps with water so that you can add fishing ships without running off of wood?

Hey, guys. I know that in maps with ponds and fish, it's advantageous to add fishing ships so that you can have an extra source of food income. The issue that I end up with is that I don't know how to adapt my build orders. When do I build the dock? How do I balance my wood economy? How many fishing ships should I produce and should I have fewer vils on food?

It seems like everytime I try to do that, I end up being late because I get a surplus of food but no wood to construct buildings, delaying my rush or a fast castle. I've read somewhere that you should add an extra villager to wood but that doesn't work. Am I overproducing fishing ships?

submitted by /u/Hearbinger
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/31ckvTt
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment