Original scenarios in HD?

I'm sorry if this has been already answered, I haven't found it anywhere. A very basic question - how's the compatibility of scenarios from original vanilla conquerors in HD? I found some old scenarios I made many years ago, I opened them in HD and noticed two things:

  1. Player colors are all wrong, mixed up. That can of course be easily fixed
  2. Strangely, all "Change Object Name" effects are red in scenario editor, but it actually works all right, so not a problem

These are really minor issues that I would ignore, but I'd like to know - are there any more bugs? Like major bugs that would break the compatibility? Or can I play original scenarios without problems?

submitted by /u/Morpholin
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2NikRfT
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment