Which Architectural Set for a Tibetan Civ?

Hello everyone- I had a pretty bummer day today, so please forgive me if I'm less chipper than usual.

The title says it all- if a Tibetan Civ was made for AoE2 (And it wasn't getting a new architectural set made for it), which pre-existing architecture do you think would fit the Tibetans best?

The way I see it, there are 3 options:

-----

East Asian - China heavily influenced Tibetan Architecture, even if they rarely built with wood

-

Southeast Asian - Has the Buddhist Temple, but doesn't match well with Tibetan Architectural Styles

-

Indian - India heavily influenced Tibetan Architecture, and the Set is all stone. However, the Monastery & Castle don't match.

-----

I'm leaning towards the Indian Set, and ChuKoNoob suggests the East-Asian Set. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Dylan_Gubler
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Kys0uH
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment