Did I find a sustainable strategy or am I just a noob beating noobs?

I'm a noob, played the game as a 3rd grader back in the day and have come back to it now playing MP for the first time 2 weeks ago. I've seen some of the casters and have learned tricks that 8 year old me had no idea about (luring boars, constant vill creation, etc) but am still a huge, huge noob with ~1400 on HD.

I watched build order videos for Franks knight rush and a few others and had mixed success. Then I played a random game and had Byzantine and stone walled, spammed E.Skirms and Halbs, used the low eco cost to go to imp and then used rams, trebs, and bombards and won kinda easy. I've played them 4 more times and have gone 3-1. Is this, like, a viable strategy? Or am I just getting away with some flaws because I'm going against other noobs?

submitted by /u/ltp102
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/30dquBQ
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment