Keyboard shortcuts / other tips for building peaceful maps from a touchpad?

I plan to buy AoE 2 DE and build gardens, maybe some pretty looking meadows, etc. I think SpiritOfTheLaw said he might end up making more gardens than battlefields after seeing the graphics.

I plan to make these maps from my wireless touchpad/keyboard on a bed which will send signals to my laptop (which will be connected to a TV)

1) What are the most important keyboard shortcuts to learn for the map editor if you wanted to minimize mouse movements? I

2) For something like making a Roman bath house scene, would you recommend a different program? I saw some videos of mills by ponds and also the Colosseum in some AoE2 vids.

  1. Any other tips for map creation for the goal of relaxation/peace? For having an enjoyable experience making the map as well as just looking at it. How can I avoid anyone on the screen fighting each other? I believe in starcraft broodwar to even start the map you have to specify at least one enemy but even they found ways to create non-fighting maps
submitted by /u/GodAlmighty69
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/325lX66
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment