6th Grade teacher here, I want to get AOE2 for all of my students.

Hello! Long time lurker here. AOE2 was one of my very first video games and I racked up hundreds of hours of it as a kid. It helped me through a lot of history classes, but mostly it taught me critical and strategic thinking skills as well as planning for the future. I want my kids to have the same thing.

I have an opportunity to start my own gaming club next semester for at max 30 students. They all have 1 to 1 chrome books and other than seeing if AOE2 is playable on their laptops, I need to come up with a curriculum of sorts. 1 hour a day, 2 days a week. Tutorial, Campaign, PvP, ect.

I think this would be an incredible opportunity for them and the school. At this point, I'm mostly just doing a big shout out and would love to hear any suggestions.

submitted by /u/MetalClocker
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2oIaQkd
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment