Quick Question about AI in HD

Hey there,

My Dad bought me AoC back in the day and my favourite thing to do was to dick around in the scenario editor.

I used to try and recreate famous battles, build a massive city and lay siege to it, make a mazes, etc.

I bought HD recently and I really suck at it, I'd rather watch a T90 stream. But I still want to dick around in the SE. Here is the rub, back in the day if I gave my enemy like 300 units it would seek me out and attempt to fuck my shit up. With the new AI they just kind of stand around and unless I force a fight they do nothing, even then it's only units within the line of sight that do anything.

Help please?

submitted by /u/yambag2
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2o35yj2
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment