How to counter gun powder?

I found myself in a situation today that I haven’t ever before, as I don’t think it’s too common, but I didn’t have a response and was hoping for an answer so next time I can react better.

Today I played in a 2v2 Arabia match, I was Incas, I can’t remember who my ally was or Enemy 1, but Enemy 2 was Persians.

I harassed him the Persian player a little bit with archers but spent most the time with my ally killing Enemy 1. We destroyed their base and started moving on to the Persian player when he clicks up to imp. All this gunpowder came swarming out of his base and wiped our initial attack, we won the game but it was closer than a 2v1 should have been.

I had been going arbalest but had started switching in to eagles when this happened.

I understand it’s all situational but in this case what do you all think the best move would have been?

submitted by /u/Caidos101
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2nHg3Iq
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment