Cannot join AOE 2 multiplayer lobbies (Steam)

I currently have the problem that I cannot join any AOE II (Steam) multiplayer lobbies, as I am stuck in the "joining multiplayer game... press esc if you do not join the game within 15 seconds." screen.

Tried googling, but most threads are ancient, and none seemed to have a solution that worked. Those that had positive results most of the time claim they didn't change anything at all. I already tried the following steps, to no avail:

  • Restart PC
  • Uninstall and Reinstall AOE 2
  • Manually enable ports required by Steam (It's possible that I didn't do that correctly, as I am in no way an expert)

Two of my friends have no problems at all, same Version of the game. Single player games work just fine for me as well.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks a lot in advance! :)

submitted by /u/Thommylol
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2mDtBo6
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment