Should I buy the game?

Hello to all of you.I need help to decide to buy the game or not.

My father wants to play the game on his new computer. He used to have windows Xp or 7, but the new one uses windows 10. When he tried to install the old game (gold edition with 1 and 2 and their expansions) he got some problems and the textures didn't work as intended. Because he is he, it's better to not have any patch or anything weird to solve the problem, so he is thinking about buying the game. this way he can play it without worries.

My doubts are that when we looked at the windows stare didn't let us buy, I see a lot of problems posted, even if they are mostly online, and I feel it's not as easy for my father and I would need to help him constantly about fixes or actualizations. Also, I would like to know if the client installs automatically the actualizations and if it is worth the bundle with aoe 1 and 2.

tl:dr My father wants to play aoe. Don't want complications of patches and other stories. And old games don't work as well with windows 10. Should buy or play with the ones that work more or less well?

Thank you a lot.

submitted by /u/Fatbal
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe https://ift.tt/2okx3Vp
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment