This sub - volume of balance change suggestions

It feels like over the last few months this sub has become a dumping ground for posts with suggested balance changes. I don’t think I would be alone in saying that I think it is spoiling this sub, they should either not be allowed all together or contained within one thread for balance change suggestions if there is an appetite for them from some members.

Not only are most of these posts suggesting changes based on a lack of understanding of key mechanics in the game (or just straight buffs to certain favoured civs) they also create division among people who disagree with the suggested changes, or worse the OP’s are offended by people saying that their suggestions won’t work, they get downvoted and mouth off. To boot, none of these changes are going to make it into the game, so it is entirely pointless discussion.

It feels like every time an AoE2 post comes up in my feed it is a balance change suggestion , it is really discouraging me from bothering to come on this sub, and I’m sure that I am not alone.

submitted by /u/Craigus89
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3iN0nxl
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment