1.7k elo ~2 years ago, forgot everything.

Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a good day.

Two years ago I used to play AoE a lot, and like really tryhard elo grinds and games. But for differrent circumstances, I stopped playing and started switching to more casual games, such as CS:GO, rocket league, etc.

Now, I’ve been watching vods from pro matches on youtube for a while and I’m interested in coming back to the game, it’s just I don’t even remember building paths and/or strats anymore, to the point to where I forgot even keybinds.

What do you suggest I do to get the ball rolling again and try to get back into the game? I’ve been thinking bots for a few hours then jump ito newbie games and see how well I do.

submitted by /u/DaydreamwRR
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2ofQyLE
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment