LudiKRIS size nomad map

So I just played a free for all map against 7 hardest AIs on a ludiKRIS sized nomad map and it was one of the most fun games ever.

I played with Teutons and ended up building a TC on a really good location as there were no AIs around. It was pure luck. Nobody attacked me at all. Most of the AIs were lumped together on the other side of the map and were too busy fighting each other. There were only 3 AIs left when I was ready to attack them.

The best part of the game was that I had to cross a huge totally untouched wilderness to get to the enemy. It was hilarious how long it took, especially with the slow Teutonic knights plodding over the huge map. On top of it, like a half of the map was totally untouched and empty, resources and relics just waiting to be picked up. I ended up collecting more than 50.000 gold without anyone really bothering me. When I finally attacked the fully boomed AIs it was a total bloodshed that lasted for quite a long time. I built castles all around the Hun AI's base and kept sending Teutonic knights like they were trash units because I had so much gold. Eventually, 30 bombard cannons + 15 monks + a swarm of Teutonic knights crushed everything. The long march across the huge map was rewarded.

submitted by /u/SlavicAristocrat
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2wzMVUl
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment