2 hour of game... may I have your opinion about this match?

Hello, I just played this 2 hours game: https://www.voobly.com/match/view/18339979/Match-Details

My name is OSTREGHETA there.

As you can see we won. But at the end of the game I was honestly surprised to see my name as the one with the better military score and the most kills. While playing I was feeling pretty depressed, for sure I didn't enjoy play this game, because I was feeling like I was playing bad. Many times I thought "if only I had a better civ"...

Reading the opponent team chat they told I carried my team to victory. I was surprised (and glad) to read that, but seriously I don't think so, I consider myself just a noob and my low ELO prove it.

My question is: can you take a look at the game stats (maybe the record too if you like, maybe at the fastest speed) and tell me if I really carried my team to victory? Can you please tell me if we won because of our merits or because of our opponent lacking? I still can't believe this game

submitted by /u/aquaraja
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2NtgMoX
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment