Laming has been disabled in HD

Hi guys, first thread in Reddit for me, plz go ez on me

Recently I managed to do the first lame in my aoe career. I attacked one vil while he/she/it was luring a boar. Villager died. So far so good.

The other guy typed: "Go play yourself". I answered "k", and he resigned. I am ok with that, some free ELO points for me. But I gained exactly 0 points.

So I assume that you don't gain/lose any ELO Points if the game ends before certain milestone (I guess certain time mark). That basically disables laming for a certain time span.

For how long can you resign without losing any ELO points in aoeHD?

That is important for two reasons:

  1. I know that I cannot be lamed before that time mark;

  2. I know that I have to wait for that time mark before laming whoever I am playing against.

Thank you guys!!

Edit: formatting

submitted by /u/enano_aoc
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2BR1M2K
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment