Finally started to try and get better at the game. Can't choose a civilization.

So, I'm just now starting to learn about Fast Castle and Archer rush strats. I can most of the times beat Moderate difficulty. I can't pick a civ that I like 100%. Here are the traits I like the most:

  • Walls + Towers.

  • Some sort of Eco bonus.

  • Fast and damaging units.

The Civ I play the most with are the Goths, and the only downside is that they lack walls (imo). I really like the Khmer, those elephants wreck everything, but later on they can get really stuck if they lack access to gold (they're pretty expensive).

Any tips? Should I focus on a simple civ like the Britons to learn more about the game?

submitted by /u/Araddor
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2NxVeY6
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment